with healthier food
Help your kids connect with the food that’s good for them, without tantrums or fuss.
family Dinner or a headache?
Yesterday’s favourite food is “ugh!” today. Dinner used to be so peaceful at 6 ‘o clock but it’s 8 pm and they still won’t eat. “Is it my cooking? What’s wrong with my kid?”
Meanwhile, you hear her scream, “Eww! what’s that veggie mum? It looks gross.”.
With growing kids at home, we’ve all been there. It’s okay! It’s normal.
It’s a brand new world
New choices. Exercising newfound independence. Testing your patience. It’s normal for kids!
Is fussing over food Normal?
All the fuss kids make about food is simply a part of growing up. The world is so exciting and new. Explore boundaries, make decisions, self-awareness – there’s so much to learn and do!
Mealtimes can be easier. And happier. All it takes is a methodical approach to “training” your kids to appreciate food. Even new and odd foods which they’ve never tried before.
Foost’s Win-Win Strategies
Easy ways to encourage positive behaviours
Self-paced videos, activities & products to help you and your kids enjoy nutritious food, happily. Tested & approved by 6,500 other families across Australia.
Bite-Sized Guide on Mindset
- Start with the right mindset.
- 12 videos and 2 activities.
- Lifetime access - come back for a refresher any time.
- No subscription, one-time payment.
- Ideal if you're still exploring whether Foost is right for you.
$39 / Month
- Full access to 15 win-win strategies with videos, activities and prints.
- No rush; choose your own adventure.
- No lock-in contracts. No hidden costs. Pause or cancel any time.
- Access to Foost's private Facebook Group of vibrant and helpful parents.
- Monthly live Q&A with your guide, Kate Wengier.
Digital All-Access PLUS
$449 $249 (SAVE $200)
- Get access to everything in Digital All-Access.
- PLUS, receive a box full of tangible products for your children's activities, like Foost's signature kids' knife, rainbow plates and meal planners.
- Unlimited access for 6-months.
- One-time payment. No subscription, no recurring charges.
meet Your new
With over 1,500 inform & educate events under her belt, she’s sharing her best methods and practical knowledge with you.
Hi! I’m Kate Wengier
I am a professional dietitian. I’ve helped some of Australia’s top companies enable their consumers (mostly parents) to create a positive relationship with food.
My philosophy on food is simple, educate-participate-enjoy. Teaching kids good habits about food doesn’t have to be a food fight. With a bit of flexibility and hands-on participation, feeding children and yourself healthy food can be worry-free.
Yes, mealtimes can be enjoyable. ????
… and over 6,500 families
Green is not yuck anymore!
“It used to be a commotion in our house, especially for lunch and dinner. My 4-year old daughter just would not touch anything green. She said it tasted yuck. But after adopting Kate’s methods greens are no longer yuck for her.”