Foost Members-Only Content
Access your Foost guides here
Love or dread feeding your children? Learn how to find the right mindset for mealtime success.
2. Calmer Mealtimes
How to end the food fights so you’ll actually enjoy eating with your children.
How you can create a structure, with timing, to help your child thrive as they learn to eat.
4. Serving Meals
Tweaking how we serve meals, can get you big results on what is eaten. Learn the secrets now.
5. Your child
Do you want your child to eat healthy for just one day or for the rest of their lives?
6. Learning Food
Did you know that learning to enjoy a variety of foods is like learning to read. Let me explain. .
Are your kids obsessed with “treat” foods? How much is too much? How to manage sugar?
8. What to Cook
We’ve done the thinking for you. So many meals and snacks ideas. Waste less, budget and managing mess.
Lunchbox ideas, recipes and tips for dealing with playground lunchbox wars.
There are many ways to get food organised to help you reduce your food stress. Let’s explore…
What nutrition is needed for growing families? All about essential nutrients for your child.
Learn positive ways to think and talk about food to support your family’s food journey.
13. You and Food
What is your relationship with food like? How your attitudes influence your children.
14. Body Image
How to help raise children who are comfortable within their bodies. Raising body positive children.
Inspiring your family to move their body in ways they enjoy plus some screen-safe strategies.
Easy ways to encourage positive behaviours
Self-paced videos, activities & products to help you and your kids enjoy nutritious food, happily. Tested & approved by 6,500 other families across Australia.
Bite-Sized Guide on Mindset
- Start with the right mindset.
- 12 videos and 2 activities.
- Lifetime access - come back for a refresher any time.
- No subscription, one-time payment.
- Ideal if you're still exploring whether Foost is right for you.
$39 / Month
- Full access to 15 win-win strategies with videos, activities and prints.
- No rush; choose your own adventure.
- No lock-in contracts. No hidden costs. Pause or cancel any time.
- Access to Foost's private Facebook Group of vibrant and helpful parents.
- Monthly live Q&A with your guide, Kate Wengier.
Digital All-Access PLUS
$449 $249 (SAVE $200)
- Get access to everything in Digital All-Access.
- PLUS, receive a box full of tangible products for your children's activities, like Foost's signature kids' knife, rainbow plates and meal planners.
- Unlimited access for 6-months.
- One-time payment. No subscription, no recurring charges.