101+ fruit and veggie snacks ebook
Kids always asking for snacks? Well this book is full of over 125 recipes and ideas
- Fun, delicious and nutritious recipes
- Written by family dietitian and mum
- From apple to zucchini
- Fussy eating tips and alternatives list
About this guide
Love to snack?
Snacks are a great opportunity to enjoy fruits and veggies. Because fruit and veggies make simple, cheap and delicious snacks…Here are 101+ fruit and veggie snacks!
This book is the answer you need to the never ending “I’m hungry…” between meals. It is the perfect guide for using up what you have and expanding children’s variety.
“Visually stunning. I loved the recipes and it read as wonderfully casual and not intimidating.”
This 60 page, beautifully illustrated, ebook features:
- over 125 ideas and recipes
- 30 different fruits and veggies (from apple to zucchini)
- recipes for reducing food waste
- alternatives list (to cater for allergies, intolerances or if you don’t have an ingredient)
- fussy eating tips
- size and texture modification guide for young children
- lovely design making the book easy to use
Written by family dietitian and mother of four, Kate Wengier, this book is practical, nutritious and delicious.