Kids will love these creative, delicious and nutritious mouse eggs. Quick and easy to make as a snack or part of breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Prep: 5 mins
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 carrot stick
- 3 small black seeds (you can use chia, poppy seeds or linseeds)
- Peel the boiled egg
- Cut the carrot into two small triangles for ears and a long strip for the tail
- Insert the tail into the egg (press to insert)
- Insert the carrot ears onto opposite side of egg
- Carefully place the seeds on as eyes and nose
To hard boil eggs, place eggs in a pan with water and bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Hard boiled eggs are a great snack to keep in the fridge.