A delicious, super easy and quick milkshake that everyone in the family will love. Makes a berry good milkshake and it looks beautiful too!
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 0 mins
- ½ cup strawberries, you can use fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup milk
- extra strawberry for garnish
- Remove the green tops and cut strawberries into quarters then place in blender
- Top with milk
- Blend until smooth and no strawberry chunks are visible
- Pour into milkshake glass to serve
- Cut a small slice in extra strawberry and add as garnish
Try using other berries. You can also add any other fruit you like. Banana and strawberry is a lovely match.