BBQ bananas are an oozy and delicious recipe. Great as a snack or dessert, it’s just what you need to try on your BBQ this summer season.
Prep: 3 mins Cook: 15 mins
- 1 firm banana
- 3-4 pieces of white, milk or dark chocolate (can use melts or regular chocolate)
- Place banana on chopping board
- Slice through the top of the banana lengthways (slice the peel and midway through the banana)
- Fill the slit with chocolate
- Place on BBQ (chocolate side up) for about 15 minutes or until chocolate has melted
- Serve warm and eat with a spoon
You can easily swap the BBQ for your oven, just also wrap bananas and chocolate in foil and bake at 180ºC.
Try sprinkling some nuts on top for a crunchy addition.